What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The only RAM disk software built specifically for gaming
- Giving you a software built specifically for gamers by gamers
- Syncing your savegames to your hard drive and Steam Cloud
- Allocating the maximum quantity recognized for your OS
- Works on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- Easily enabling for any game quickly
- Automatically integrating with STEAM
- Easily Enable for Any Game Quickly.
- Including custom configurations
- Makes Games Load and Play FAST!
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. DimmDrive scores 72.28/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://dimmdrive.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD29.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dimmdrive.com you’ll also be taken through to dimmdrive.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)